Aluminum expanded metal mesh is a sheet product that is uniformly slit and stretched into various patterns, such as rhombus, hexagon, square, etc. However, the diamond pattern is the most popular. As a new type of building material, aluminum expanded metal mesh is mainly used as building exterior facade. It can be widely used in residential buildings, office buildings, exhibition halls, shopping mall, museum, dining hall, airport access and other larger buildings.
This article will explain the obvious features of our aluminum expanded metal mesh.
• It is formed from a single piece of material without any welds, which means it is extremely easy to shape and subsequent processing.
• There is no waste produced during stretching and slitting. This is not only environmentally friendly, but also more cost-effective.
• The aluminum expanded metal mesh has excellent resistance and flexibility in use. Compared with other forms of mesh, the strength-to-weight ratio of expanded metal mesh is very high.
• The most commonly used materials are aluminum and aluminum alloy. Aluminum will form a natural oxide layer when exposed to air and water, protecting the metal itself from rusting. This makes it very suitable for outdoor applications.
• It allows light, liquid, sound and air to pass freely, while providing a decorative effect.
Aluminum expanded metal mesh is an excellent choice for ceilings and curtain walls. On the basis of decoration, it also has a sunscreen effect. Yuandong can provide different solutions to meet any of your needs. We support standard or specific sizes. We hope this article can help you better understand the advantages of aluminum expanded metal mesh.