Anping Yuandong Metal Product Co., Ltd is engaged in the manufacture and export of decorative expanded metal mesh,stainless steel security window screens, and wire mesh processing products. Since the year 1989, wire mesh products produced by us have been exporting to the U.S.A., Europe, Asia Australia, New Zealand, and many other countries and regions. With the best quality, a reasonable price, we will become the closest relative from the customer friend. It gets staff involved in good causes, hoping that this will motivate them more broadly at work.
Our main product is Decorative expanded metal mesh. Do you know how expanded metal is manufactured?
The expanded metal mesh is manufactured from solid sheets/coils of stainless steel, aluminum, carbon steel, or other alloys that can be expanded. The sheets/coils are fed into the expanding machine, and the precision die cuts and stretches the metal in a single operation. Then the material is sheared and stretched into a particular pattern with uniform opening sizes. The metal sheet can be expanded up to ten times its original width, and the final product is lighter per meter and stronger per kilogram than its original sheet. No material is lost in the manufacturing process. The expanded metal mesh will not fall apart due to its strong material properties. Even if the finished metal sheet is cut at one or more points, the remaining strand intersections can hold the sheet together
Five steps for the manufacturing process
1. The metal plate advances between the blades, and the width of the steel strand exceeds the lower part.
2. The upper blade descends to form one half of the diamond design.
3. The upper blade ascends to its original starting and transverses shift one half of the diamond to the side as the metal sheet advances another strand width passing the edge of the lower blade.
4. The upper blade descends again to form another row of half diamonds to complete a full diamond pattern.
5. The upper blade ascends again to its original starting position, and the cycle continues until the sheet of expanded metal is complete.