Expanded metal security partitions is manufactured in two ways: raised expanded metal and flattened expanded metal. Raised expanded metal is also known as standard expanded metal, it has diamond openings with slightly raised surface. Flattened expanded metal is manufactured by passing the standard expanded sheet through a cold roll reducing mill, forming diamond openings with flat surface.
Expanded metal security partitions Materials: Hot dipped stainless steel galvanized.
Features of Expanded metal security partitions:
• Heavy duty alternative to welded and woven wire mesh
• Durable expanded metal welded to hot rolled steel framing
• Easily relocated and reusable
• Fast assembly with modular panel design and patented Locking Key connections
• Interchangeable panels for ease of expanding or decreasing the size of your enclosure
Expanded metal security partitions Applications:
used for filtrations.